Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Home?

Unbelievable! 6 weeks the longest vacation I've ever taken ...it flew!
All the comfort of home and my guy too! So nothing missing in life's  routines. Missing family and friends though. This time of year in Costa Rica is not as pretty as the more lush green seasons. Locals boast that the second half of November thru December is magic...so we will be back then! June and July is also their best time as well.
The food was great! The grocery store just fine. I relaxed more than I ever knew I could. The most typical day was a 6:30 am rise, coffee, dips in the pool, reading, 20 min on the elypitical trainer, horse stuff 2-3 times a week, evening meals, movies, crash and burn, Ha! 
So fun, home is where the heart is,  except we need the rest of you!


No comments: